Terms and Conditions
1) Lessons are £25 for half an hour, 1 hour lessons are also provided.
2) Payment is taken in advance of the invoiced lesson/lessons.
3) Teachers do not accept payments personally on the day or at any time for lessons.
4) Payment is made by bank transfer to the Music School, the details of which are supplied on the invoice. We ask you to put the invoice number as the reference for payment.
5) In the event of cancellation, for any reason, under 48 hours before the lesson you are committed to paying the lesson price in full. You are able to cancel the lesson with a minimum of 48 hours notice free of charge.
6) By booking a lesson/lessons you are committing to pay for the lesson/lessons.
7) The first two lessons are payed for individually after which they are then payed for in 4 lesson batches.
8) The date and time for lessons are put on the invoice. If you need to change a time you must notify James at the school by text or email (not just your teacher) and we’ll adapt your invoice accordingly.
9) Individual lessons are encouraged but we can accommodate group lessons at £18.75 per student per half an hour.
10) You are not permitted to have lessons with a teacher on any instrument acquired through HhMS outside of HhMS.
11) If you would like to recommend a teacher acquired through HhMS to someone else it must be done through HhMS.
12) In the unlikely event a teacher doesn’t turn up for a lesson without notifying you, you will receive £10 off your next half an hour lesson or £15 for a 45 minute lesson or £20 for a 1 hour lesson.
13) In the unlikely event, for any reason, you are really not happy with a teacher we can supply a new teacher for you and will continue to do so until you are satisfied.
14) By booking your first lesson through HhMS you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above.