Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below are essential to the running of the school and enable us to acquire and keep the best teachers.
1) Lessons are £25 for half an hour, 3/4 hour and 1 hour lessons are also provided.
2) Teachers do not accept payments personally on the day or at any time for lessons.
3) A Payment Request Form is emailed to you on behalf of the teacher, Payment is made by bank transfer to the Music School, the details of which are supplied on the payment request form. We ask you to put the PR number as the reference for payment.
4) Payment has to be received a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the lesson/lessons. Lessons are only confirmed when payment has been received. If payment is not received in time is assumed as not happening and the teacher is informed. If a lesson has been booked at short notice for the next day for example it is with the understanding that the payment request is settled straightaway.
5) In the event of cancellation, FOR ANY REASON under 48 hours before the lesson you are committed to paying the lesson price in full. You are able to cancel the lesson with a minimum of 48 hours notice free of charge.
6) By booking a lesson/lessons you are committing to pay for the lesson/lessons.
7) The first two lessons are payed for individually after which they are then payed for in 4 lesson batches.
8) The date and time for lessons are put on the payment request. If you need to change a time you must notify James at the school by text or email (not just your teacher) and we’ll adapt your payment request accordingly.
9) You are not permitted to have lessons with a teacher on any instrument acquired through HhMS outside of HhMS.
10) If you would like to recommend a teacher acquired through HhMS to someone else it must be done through HhMS.
11) In the unlikely event a teacher doesn’t turn up for a lesson without notifying you, you will receive £10 off your next half an hour lesson or £15 for a 45 minute lesson or £20 for a 1 hour lesson.
12) In the unlikely event, for any reason, you are really not happy with a teacher we can supply a new teacher for you and will continue to do so until you are satisfied.
13) If there is restricted parking in your street it is your responsibility to supply the teacher with a permit.
14) By booking your first lesson through HhMS you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above.